Alas Media is a multimedia company dedicated to telling stories to create change. Our passion grew out of a need to share the untold stories of our community and eventually evolved us into a media company that helps share the stories of not only our community, but Fortune 500 companies, businesses, schools and other organizations through production, sound, design and education.
At Alas Media, we give your story wings.
Contact: 451 S Brand Blvd. Suite #201 San Fernando, CA 91340 | (818) 216-5153 | email@example.com
- Name:Elizabeth Ruvalcaba
- Expertise: Filmmaker, Editor and Studio Manager at Alas Media
- Bio: When I was fourteen I began making movies and grew a passion for producing and managing after helping run the iCan Festival de Cine, a community film festival I helped organize for eight years. I graduated from UC Berkeley with a double major in Spanish Literature and Sociology and then joined Alas Media. I get to work on some pretty cool projects and manage our crazy but pretty awesome studio.
- Favorite Quotes:“Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you’re kind, amazing things will happen.”-Conan O’Brien
- Hobbies:Running, hiking, baking, cooking and DIY projects
- Name:Rosa Maria Ruvalcaba
- Expertise: Filmmaker, Editor and Head of Education at Alas Media
- Bio: I love to tell stories. Moviemaking is what I’m passionate about and what I love to do. I graduated from USF with a B.A. in Media Studies and received my Masters in Teacher Education. I was about to leave to teach in Mexico City but decided to start up Alas Media instead. Now I get to do the best of both worlds, I get to tell stories and share the process with others.
- Favorite Quotes: “Pies para que los quiero si tengo alas para volar…..” -Frida Kahlo
- Hobbies:Taking pictures, watching movies, riding my bike and traveling